CLT Frequently Asked Questions FAQ News  RSS

Should I contact CLT or ITS? Should I contact CLT or ITS?

The Center for Learning and Teaching (CLT) provides faculty development by supporting and promoting teaching, learning, and research, often through technology innovation. Our services include instructional design, graphic design, multimedia production and instructor training. For teaching support, contact CLT.

ODU's Information Technology Services (ITS) provides technology and computing support to faculty, staff, and students. This includes ODU's instructional tools like Blackboard. For technical support, contact the ITS Help Desk.

Contact CLT:

If you can't find an answer to your question in the knowledge base or to learn more about CLT services, please contact us.

Contact the ITS Help Desk:

If you seek tech support for your computer, Blackboard or ODU's other instructional tools, please request assistance from ITS.

2016-02-15 18:01

Show archived news.

There are 78 FAQs online